1. What are cookies?
Likewise, the Website will be able to know all the services requested by users, so that they can facilitate or offer information appropriate to the tastes and preferences of each user.
2. What types of cookies exist?
From the point of view of the 'lifetime' of the cookie (time that the cookie remains active on our computer) we can differentiate cookies between:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the Website, so none of them are recorded on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience by improving the content and making it easier to use.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use them, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
From the point of view of the use of each cookie, we can differentiate between:
- CRequired Cookies: these are strictly necessary cookies, such as, for example, those that serve for correct navigation or those that allow payment of goods or services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the web page is charge efficiently.
Within the category of Required cookies you can also find cookies with the following purposes:
- Only allow communication between the user's equipment and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
In these two cases, we inform you that the information and consent of the user is not required for the installation of the aforementioned cookies. Specifically, according to the EU Working Group of Experts, in Article 29 of its Opinion 4/20123 it has been interpreted that among the excepted cookies would be those whose purpose is:
- “User input” cookies
- “User input” cookies
- User security cookies
- Media player session cookies
- Session cookies for load balancing
- User interface customization cookies
- Complement cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content
For all other Required cookies not included in the above assumptions, they will require prior information and the user's consent.
- Functional cookies: these are cookies that help the user to have a better browsing experience on the site. An example of the use of this type of cookies are those used to store the navigation data of a certain language.
- Analytical cookies: these are cookies that allow us to analyse the use of the Website, so that we can measure and improve its operation.
- Advertising and Third-Party Cookies: these are the cookies used by social networks, or by external content complements such as Google Maps, as well as cookies from advertising companies to publish ads relevant to your interests.
- CLERIGO & LOPES, LDA. saves all information collected through Cookies in a non-customized format (IP address). This type of information obtained through Cookies will not be disclosed outside CLERIGO & LOPES, LDA, nor used for unsolicited communications.
Adequate privacy – Cookie management:
In the event that the user wishes, the registration of cookies may be subject to acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used. The user can revoke their acceptance at any time through the content and privacy configuration options available in each browser. However, if the user does not allow the installation of cookies in their browser, they may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
For more information on the appropriate configuration of cookies and the activation, restriction and/or disabling options, you should go to the help section of your browser to learn more:
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and higher; InPrivate
- Safari 2 and higher; Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and above; Private Browsing
- FireFox 3.5 and above; Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and above; Incognito
To learn more about Google Analytics cookies and how to unsubscribe them, visit https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es-419#infodelete
3. What cookies do we use?
These cookies may be throughout the website, placed by our advertising partners. These businesses may use them to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites. They do not store personal information directly but are based on the unique identification of your browser and Internet access device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will have less targeted advertising.
[We do not use this cookies]
These cookies allow the site to offer better functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third parties whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some of our services will not work properly.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most or least popular, and to see how many people visit the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you visited our site.
[We do not use this cookies]
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are usually set to respond to actions made by you to receive services, such as adjusting your privacy preferences, logging in to the site, or filling out forms. You can configure your browser to block or alert you to the presence of these cookies, but some parts of the website will not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
4. Can there be changes to the Cookies Policy?
The Website may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the European Parliament, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD), for this reason users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, users will be notified either through the web or via email to registered users.